NIH-image for Windows?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Fri Dec 16 18:58:42 EST 1994

Andreas Becker (becker at wrote:
> Can't the NIH compile the source of NIH-Image for a PC ?
> I think it is writen in Pascal. May be it will run well on a PC too.

Unfortunately this is not so easy. All of the calls for Windows would
have to be written again from scratch.

To answer your other question, yes, there is a Version of NIH Image for

/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */