Inverting characters in multiple alignment

Tony Hodge tph at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 05:48:30 EST 1994

In article <vam2-2112941246270001 at anatomy-mac-9.uchicago.edu> Viraj
A. Master, vam2 at midway.uchicago.edu writes:

>> Another route would be to pay some teenage Mac-er to redo a
monospace
>> font in inverse video -- probably pretty cheap (you could do it
yourself,
>> but I suspect its tedious enough to want to get someone else to
do it)
>> and also reusable.
>

>Perhaps this may already have been done.  I remember using an
inverse font
>called 'Chicago at Night' some (many) years ago.  I'm not sure if
there is
>some kind of font repository at some Web site, but I will look
around.  If
>I have any luck, I'll post again.

If anyone comes across such a font I would be very interested to
hear from them.  I have tried without success to locate an inverse
video font, preferably scalable, at the various Mac sites (Sumex,
Umich etc) and via appeals to usenet groups.

Tony

.
Tony P Hodge
Structural Studies Division
Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Hills Road
Cambridge
CB2  2QH
UK