Commercial Neural Network Software

Mark Israel misrael at scripps.edu
Mon Dec 26 18:31:49 EST 1994

In article <3deldc$i3s at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, vanhannen at cl.nioo.nl (Erik van Hannen) writes:

> Hi to everybody,
>
> I'm a PhD student in microbial ecology from the Netherlands. One of my jobs
> is to identify flagellates with the use of flow cytometry. I want to use a
> neural network to analyse my data. Up till now I've been using BrainMaker to
> do the job. But I want to buy a Windows Neural Network program. Can somebody
> give me some names of programs or comapanies who sell it?

   (I've cross-posted this from bionet.software to comp.ai.neural-nets;
someone there may be able to give you more specific advice.)

   BrainMaker *does* run under MicroSoft Windows; so do many other
Neural Network programs.  There is a list of them in the
comp.ai.neural-nets FAQ file.  I have e-mailed you the relevant
portion.  Others can obtain it by anonymous ftp:

	ftp rtfm.mit.edu
	anonymous
	(your e-mail address)
	cd /pub/usenet/comp.ai.neural-nets
	get FAQ_in_comp.ai.neural-nets_--_monthly_posting
	quit

or on the World Wide Web:

	Mosaic http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/Tichy/neural-net-faq.html

--