RNA secondary structure software

Peter.DeRijk derijkp at reks.uia.ac.be
Fri Dec 30 10:49:32 EST 1994

Neil Brockdorff x3247 (nbrockdo at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk) wrote:
: I am looking for the best available RNA secondary structure programs. I have used GCG
: and pc software but find it somewhat restricted and unfriendly.  Any suggestions?

It depends on which approach you are interested in. If you want to use the
comparative approach, DCSE (Dedicated Comparative Sequence Editor) might
be of interest to you. It is a multiple sequence alignment editor with
support for incorporation, checking and finding RNA secondary structure.
For more info, check out URL