ABI373-like Software

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Sat Dec 31 18:43:14 EST 1994

In article <1994Dec29.223553.9975 at galileo.cc.rochester.edu> ajp2o at crocus.medicine.rochester.edu (Anthony J. Persechini) writes:
> With reference to software able to display and manipulate ABI trace files,
> there were two Xwindows (Unix) programs floating around the net for a while:
> Ted (Trace Editor) and Phred(?).

ted is part of the Staden package.

>I have been unable to find either recently. If someone out there knows how to
>get a hold of these programs, I am sure it would be of general interest.

More information about the Staden package can be obtained from:

or at the newsgroup:

   bionet.software.staden

Tim
Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA