GDE and Solaris 2.4

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Sat Dec 31 18:57:41 EST 1994

In article <COISSAC-3012941034010001 at> COISSAC at OXYDASE.CGM.CNRS-GIF.FR (Eric COISSAC) writes:
>   I have just install Solaris 2.4 on my Sun, and now I have some problem
>to compile program like GDE on it. I look for some one who have binarie of
>GDE for sun solaris 2, or modified source.

I maintain an archive of GDE source code and some executables (SunOS, DEC
and Linux).  If anyone would like to contribute a collection of Solaris
binaries (GDE and associated programs [e.g. clustal]) I would be happy to
distribute them through this site:

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7