WANTED: ftp site for Rasmol

Dan Jacobson danj at dev.gdb.org
Mon Feb 7 15:39:31 EST 1994

In article <2j25sr$ahb at senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU> enzyme at athena.mit.edu (David Pincus) writes:
>Hi there could some kind soul please email me the ftp address for
>the Rasmol protein structure viewer? Also, if any other viewers
>are available for Linux, their sites.
>thanx 10^6

Point your Web client at the following URL:

and select:

Search for and retrieve software from sites around the world

Here you'll find a number of things to help you find software,
among them are links into almost 80 sites which have software for
biology.  One of which is:

64. RasMol - Molecular Graphics Visualisation tool - Unix and PC (UK)

If you haven't heard of the Web (WWW) and/or don't have a client yet write
me a note and I'll send you some information to help get you started.

For direct ftp access:

The ftp site for Rasmol is ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk - Rasmol is in the
pub/rasmol/ directory.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson

danj at gdb.org