DNA visualization software required

Eitan Rubin bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Tue Feb 8 04:45:53 EST 1994

Hi, netters.
  Our groups works on a transposable element. It is a 4.5kb piece of DNA
that does a lot of wonderfull things. There is a growing amount of
sequence information regarding it, and we are looking for tools to better
integrate this information.
  MY QUESTION is: does anybody know any MAC/XWINDOWS program that allows
me to sefine subsections of a molecule, and HIGHLIGHTS OVERLAPPING
  We plan to develope such a programm if non is available.

Please send your replies/comments on the idea directly to me or post here.