Plasmid Mapping Software Needed

Daz darrenp at
Wed Feb 9 23:40:14 EST 1994

rick lynch (!rlynch) wrote:
: I need software that will reconstruct a restriction site map
: from gel data.  I remember some time ago someone posted a source
: for a Mac based shareware program that seemed to do what I need.

: Please let me know if you are aware of something that will do
: this sort of stuff.

: Thanks in advance

: Rick Lynch
: Agouron Institute
: rlynch at

We have some incomplete research here into plasmid construction - a fairly
smart system which will cope with sub experiements etc - the interface is
under construction and it runs on a unix platform, but if you want to
mail us the data, we are happy to run it through the system and give you the