Wed Feb 16 20:14:14 EST 1994

I contacted Wiley concerning both CPI and CPMB for our department, and
apparently all the network version gives you is the ability to have up
to 5 simultaneous users.  Their customer service indicated there was
no problem, pragmatic or legal, with installing the one-user version
on a network, provided only one person at a time is using it.
Actually, when I called (two months ago?), the network version was
still not available, nor was pricing for it.

Dean Lee                        * We dance 'round in a ring         *
Dept of Micro and Mol Genetics  * and suppose,                      *
Loma Linda University           * But the secret sits in the middle *
dLee at             * and knows.               R. Frost *