Databases access

Duncan Clark Duncan at
Thu Feb 24 04:56:24 EST 1994

Hi Netters,

Just a word of warning when using the autoretrieve function of Genbank.

I've just been searching for an updated list of restriction/modification
sequences and was getting back loads of junk. It wasn't until I saw my
compuserve address in amongst the junk that I realised that my mailer always
adds the info below to all my outgoing mail (although when creating mail
I don't see this). Genbank was appending this onto my search keywords. Silly
I know but very frustrating for a couple of days!

Duncan Clark                        | Internet:    duncan at
GeneSys Ltd.                        | Compuserve:  100015.1406 at