Postscript Converter

K.C. Baker mbkxb at
Fri Feb 25 08:53:32 EST 1994

Does anybody know of a program to convert a postscript file into a graphical
format file of some kind (TIFF, PICT etc). I'd prefer if it ran on a
Mac, but at my current stage of frustration, any platform will do.

Thanks in advance,

Dr Ken Baker                              JANET : UK.AC.DL.SEQNET::MBKXB
Department of Protein Engineering       INTERNET : MBKXB at SEQNET.DL.AC.UK
AFRC Institute of Food Research            TEL :        (+44) 734 357139
Reading Berks RG6 2EF                      FAX :        (+44) 734 267917