Mac tto PC shareware?

Stefan Engstrom stefan at ra.UCSC.EDU
Mon Feb 28 15:38:43 EST 1994

Andre Hamel (hamel at wrote:

> I have some Mac written text files sent to me from a colleague, but I have
> MSDOS based PC. What software to use? Where can I get shareware for this
> purpose? ... ftp sites? ... program name for me to search via archie or
> gopher?

There is a shareware program called mac-ette which will read high-density
Mac-disks. I have also heard about something called mac-in-dos which
I do not know whether it is shareware or not...

Hope this helps, let me know if you cannot find any of the programs,
I can have a look at what the distribution files are called...

     O          stefan at (Stefan Engstrom)          o