PHS 398 grant forms(?)

JOHN L. CARROLL jcarroll at
Mon Jan 3 21:25:48 EST 1994

In article <weil_j-030194161838 at> weil_j at (John V. Weil) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find NIH grant forms (PHS 398) in either DOS
>or Windows format??

      PHS 398 templates for MS-WORD used to be available on the NIH gopher. If
      you don't have this gopher available on a local menu I can supply you
      with the address.

John C.

   John L. Carroll                                           JHU-JHMS-CMSC
   Baltimore, Maryland                                 Voice: 410 955-2035
   Internet: jcarroll at            Fax: 410 955-1030