MAC -> DOS conversion

Ellis Golub ellis at biochem.dental.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:14:57 EST 1994

In article <BACKD.110.758385324 at QUCDN.QueensU.CA>, BACKD at QUCDN.QueensU.CA (Don Back) writes:

|> -runs on a DOS machine
|> -formats MAC disks
|> -reads and writes DOS to MAC and MAC to DOS
|> -commercial package or shareware (interested in shareware to get a feel for
|>  what a package might have to offer).

I am using the program Mac-In-DOS from Pacific Microelectronics.
I believe it does all you wish wit one caveat: It only works on
HD (1.44 Mb) Mac/DOS disks. In my hands, it works as advertised.
The address is:
	Pacific Microelectronics
	201 San Antonio Circle C250
	Mountain View, CA 94040
	Fax: (415) 948-6296
	Phone: (415) 948-6200

Good Luck!

Ellis Golub

Ellis Golub                            Phone: (215) 898-4629
Biochemistry Department                FAX:   (215) 898-3695
University of Pennsylvania             ellis @ biochem.dental.upenn.edu
School of Dental Medicine
4001 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6003