Looking for PC-shareware for DNA Seq. Analysis

xniu xniu at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Fri Jan 21 19:11:26 EST 1994

  You can try the Seqaid program, it can be found at ftp.bio.indiana.edu
in molbio directory.  It's a good program, but not fancy, no mouse support.
We've been using that program for years, it's a cheap substitute for the
GCG program (of course not nearly as powerful), and it does what you want.

  By the way, does anybody know if there is a newer version of Seqaid? The
one I found is ver 3.81.

Xiaomu Niu
Purdue University