Graduate Programs in Computational Biology, Structural Biology?

Sandeep Mehta smehta at kwela.nynexst.com
Mon Jan 31 15:59:09 EST 1994

I would like to find out names of schools offering graduate programs
(with an MS offered) in Computational Biology, Structural Biology or
other related disciplines that combine Computer Science and Biology.

I'm asking this on behalf of my girlfriend who has a masters in
Biochemistry plus many years of research experience in Biochemistry &
Molecular Biology and is looking into CS related programs.

Please reply by email.

Thanks much!

/sandeep
Sandeep Mehta                               	smehta at nynexst.com