Plasmid drawing program for Windows

Rob Atkinson ratkin at
Mon Jan 31 21:19:56 EST 1994

I realize that this question may have been brought up several times,
but I have yet to see an answer to it.

Is there a Windows program for drawing plasmids?  (preferably shareware)

I know that there is a DOS based program available, but a Windows
version would be a nice compliment to our CorelDraw software.

Personal replies, as well as posts to this newsgroup, are welcome.

Robert Atkinson                       | I've learned that making a living
Research Assistant to Dr. L.C. Weaver | is not the same thing as making a
The John P. Robarts Research Institute| life
London, Ontario, Canada.              |                            --Age 58
(519) 663-5777    Fax: (519) 663-3789 | From: Live and Learn and Pass It On.