Blast network server source?

David Womble dwomble at cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:38:45 EST 1994

Bob DuBose (duboser at immunex.com) wrote:
: Hello,

: Is the source code for the BLAST network server generally available?  I'm
: interested in setting on up at our site, but have not been able to find
: much information about doing so.

: Thanks in advance,

: Bob DuBose

: Robert F. DuBose, Ph.D.
: Associate Staff Scientist
: Immunex Corporation             internet:   duboser at immunex.com
: 51 University St.               tel:        (206) 587-0430
: Seattle, WA  98121              fax:        (206) 233 9733

BLAST searches the databases at NCBI for similarities in nucleotide or
protein sequences.  BLAST client software was obtained by ftp from
amber.mgh.harvard.edu (user=blast; password=internet).