Sexual Graphics

Faustino Gerardo Cantu Botello fgcantu at academ01.mty.itesm.mx
Fri Jul 1 16:25:04 EST 1994

Greetings, I work in the center for human values in Monterrey, Mexico.
Right now we are working in a course in sexual medicine for anyone who
would take it my job is to illustrate the book of the course.

The book in the first five chapters talk about the anatomy, pregnancy,
abortion, sexual disseases, and anticontraceptives.

I'm looking for graphics, drawings, or pictures to illustrate these
subjects, and because this is for professionals non/doctors we can
do it the technical way, does someone know any software or ftp site
where I could locate this kind of graphics??

Any help would be appreciate it.

Faustino Cantu
Centro de Valores Humanos
Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
:wq