MSE / William Gilbert

sudhanshu at nii.ernet.in sudhanshu at nii.ernet.in
Tue Jul 5 23:14:01 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
I have previously used a multiple sequence alignment software called
MSE written by William Gilbert. I want to get in touch with Mr Gilbert
regarding the procurement of software. Repeatedly I got no reply from
his fax no. 603-427-1327 (USA), so I guess he has moved from this
number. If you know his whereabouts kindly let me know diretly as I do
not subscribe to BIONEWS. Or else, if this software is available in
public domain somewhere, please let me know.
Thanks a lot for any helpful information.
Sudhanshu Vrati, PhD
National Instt. of Immunology,
New Delhi 110 067 India
Fax 91-11-6862125