Antheprot

John Harvey harvey at quark.scs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:37:14 EST 1994

--
If anyone out there has gotten the ANTHEPROT package to work on their
RS/6000 could you please send me some e-mail. I have talked with the authors
and they can't figure out why the package won't work on my system. Thank you.

                                           JJJJJ OOOOO H   H N   N
                                             J   O   O H___H NN  N
                                             J   O   O H   H N N N
    ATTGCA   AATA   GGCC   TTAGC          JJJJ   OOOOO H   H N  NN
          A T    G C    C C
           G      C      A                        John Harvey
          T A    C G    G G                 University of Illinois
    TAACGA   TTAT   CCGG   AATCG          Department of Biochemistry
                                   "DON'T TRUST YOUR GENES TO JUST ANYONE"
                                          harvey at quark.scs.uiuc.edu