Xwindow emulator for Mac

MANHART, JAMES j0m1742 at venus.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:22:00 EST 1994

I am considering getting an X-windows emulator for my Mac but
there is apparently not a lot of information available on them.
I am interested in this software because I plan to put some
programs on Unix machines but would like to retain access
to my regular Mac software.  An X-windows emulator seems a good
choice for this purpose but I have no experience with the Mac
software and would appreciate comments from experienced users.