beta testers needed

John Mack jmack at pipeline.com
Fri Jul 8 22:16:09 EST 1994

I am looking for beta test sites for an interactive multimedia Clinical
Research Coordinator Handbook training program (CRC Hbk). The CRC Hbk is a
study guide that can help train new CRCs and is also a valuable reference
for experienced CRCs to use within a clinical trials setting. The graphical
user interface allows point and click navigation, hypertext jumps,
animation, and digital video/audio.

The CRC Hbk currently runs on a PC equipped with Windows 3.1 and a
Windows-compatible sound card with speakers.

Beta testers will be able to buy the program at a substantial discount. If
you are interested, please contact me for further details and for a beta
test package.

Please email me (jmack at pipeline.com) your snail mail address if you are
interested so that i can send a description of the program with screen
dumps and an application/beta agreement. Thanks.