Transfering graphics DOS -> Mac

Phillip D. Russell flip at
Sun Jul 10 12:04:33 EST 1994

In article <Csouz6.9q8 at>, mes at (Mark Siddall)

> Hi,
> Gotta problem...
> I need to be able to take a graphics file from DOS of any sort (PIC,
> TIF, postscript etc...) and get them to a Macintosh!!!
> Is there a simple way to do this via UNIX?
> Is there other ftp-able software somewhere that'll allow me to do this?
> Thanks.

In the Macintosh system disks, there's a program called Apple File
Exchange. The program will read DOS disks and convert basic DOS
files to Mac files. (i.e. text, pict, etc)

         __@    Phillip "Flip" Russell  | Purdue University      __@
  _ -_,_-\<,_   flip at | West Lafayette, IN  _ -\<,_
 (_)-----/-(_)           The important things...             (_)-/-(_)
                        My bikes and my Macintosh