MAC reference/bibliography programs

ronkko at cc.helsinki.fi ronkko at cc.helsinki.fi
Sat Jul 16 20:50:07 EST 1994

In article <1994Jul14.105042.1 at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au>,
mikel at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au writes:

> I was wondering if anyone could help me with reference/bibliography managers
> for the Mac. I am about to udertake the writing of my PhD thesis and was
> wondering if anyone could tell me about the ins and outs of various programs
> that are available.
> Any help would be appreciated.

There are available free demo versions of both EndNote and Reference Manager
which you have better to test yourself before investing your money. The former
one can be ordered from Cherwell Scientific (The Magdalen Centre, Oxford
Science Park, Oxford OX4 4GA, UK) and the latter from Research Information
Systems (They have fortunately an email address: rminfo at ris.risinc.com ).