MacClade ?

pirhonen at qut.edu.au pirhonen at qut.edu.au
Sun Jul 17 20:37:58 EST 1994

I've just been asked by one of our Biology lecturers
about a Mac program called MacClade. The name derives
from cladistics, and apparently available from Sinauer
Associates in Sunderland, Mass.

Does anyone know anything about the software
(price, server compatible, site/multiple licencing),
the publisher (e-mail, fax number, local distributor
in Australia) and whether a earlier or demo version
is available on the Internet ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jukka

Jukka PIRHONEN                          |   J.PIRHONEN at qut.edu.au
Computer Based Education                |   ph. + 61-7-864 1232
Queensland University of Technology     |   Fax + 61-7-864 1525
Gardens Point Campus                    |
GPO Box 2434                            |
BRISBANE QLD 4001                       |
AUSTRALIA                               |