READ/NEW/FOLLOWUP

pirhonen at qut.edu.au pirhonen at qut.edu.au
Sun Jul 17 19:55:45 EST 1994

I've just been asked by one of our Biology lecturers about a Mac
program called MacClade. The name derives from cladistics, and apparently it
is available from Sinauer Associates in Sunderland, Mass.

Does anyone know any more about this program or the publishers
and whether a demo exists on the Internet ?

Jukka

Jukka PIRHONEN                          |   J.PIRHONEN at qut.edu.au
Computer Based Education                |   ph. + 61-7-864 1232
Queensland University of Technology     |   Fax + 61-7-864 1525
Gardens Point Campus                    |
GPO Box 2434                            |
BRISBANE QLD 4001                       |
AUSTRALIA                               |