Antheprot pb

deleage at ibcp.fr deleage at bugatti.ibcp.fr
Mon Jul 18 04:23:25 EST 1994

--
To all people interested in antheprot. Please get the EXE files in binary
mode.

Dear Peter Gegenheimer,
I have just read your article in bionet.software dealing with your antheprot
installation procedure. First, I think that the IBMrs6000 should work and if
not, it may comes from your site as well!!!
As the author of ANTHEPROT for PC, I am surprised you give your opinion on a
software you don't succeed to install!!!
May I suggest you to get the EXE files in binary mode rather than in ascII
mode as you did!!!!
There are about 200 labs in the world that are using our program....
That 's all folks!

   #  Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Proteines. UPR 412-CNRS       #
   #     *****  *****      ****   *****         Dr Gilbert Deleage     #
   #       #    #    #    #    #  #    #       7, passage du Vercors   #
   #       #    *****     #       #    #    69367 Lyon Cedex 07,FRANCE #
   #       #    #     #   #       #****         Tel: (33) 72-72-26-47  #
   #       #    #     #   #    #  #             Fax: (33) 72-72-26-01  #
   #     *****  ******     ****   #                deleage at ibcp.fr     #