Karl-Heinz Worm worm at
Tue Jul 19 03:07:23 EST 1994

In message <1994Jul18.113758.67692 at> Jukka PIRHONEN wrote
>I've just been asked by one of our Biology lecturers
>about a Mac program called MacClade.
>......Does anyone know anything about the software ........
you can download a fairly old full-version (2.0?) that lacks a lot
of the features of the current version from in
the molbio/mac directory. There is also a demo-version of the
(most?) recent version. As far as I remember all or most of the
information you are looking for is packed within the demo version.
If you have further questions feel free to contact me.

Karl-Heinz Worm       worm at