protein fold comparisons

west at arsoftwa at
Tue Jul 19 08:49:30 EST 1994

Charels Erec Stebbins (stebbic at wrote:
: ***************************************************************

: I have need of a program that can take the 3-D structure of
: two proteins and quantitatively compare
: the folds (rms deviations, 2ndary structure, etc).
: Versions written for the SGI Indigo family, should they
: exist, would be the most useful.
: I can be e-mailed at the address below if this is a FAQ.
: Thanks for any help that can be offered.

: Charles E. Stebbins
: The Rockefeller University
: e-mail:  stebbic at

We have something you can use.  Open the URL:
Look under the chemistry section for CAD Crystallography

Good Luck

George West
west at