Any New X display software for RNA

Mark Dalton mwd at shamu.cray.com
Wed Jul 20 15:08:24 EST 1994

Hi!  I was wondering if there is any new RNA structure
Display software of Zukers CT files, specifically in X.

The problem I am having is with DISPLAY of larger folds
of sequences larger than 1000 bases.  I need to be able
to edit the angles of the stem-loops, I would prefer
this in X.  I have tried LoopDLoop, but I had problems
getting the angle corrections to work (but then I am not
a Mac person).

Has anyone written a X windows program to display Zukers
CT files and have the stem-loops edittable?

Thanks!

Mark
--
Mark Dalton                   AUG-GCU-AGA-AAG                  H
Cray Research, Inc.           M   A   R   K                    |