IBM reference manager programs

Dr. James Waddell wadde001 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:32:59 EST 1994

On Sun, 17 Jul 1994 11:53:06 EDT,
MALBOOBI at QUCDN.QueensU.CA  <MALBOOBI at QUCDN.QueensU.CA> wrote:

>Dear netter, I'm wondering if anyone know or recommend a reference or bibliogra
>
>phy manager program for DOS or Windows. Please drop me a note at my e-mail addr
>ess.Thanx.   Ali
>Regurds

This question seems to come up every few months ago. I have been
recommending:
    "PAPYRUS" from: Research Software Design
                    2718 SW Kelly St., Suite 181
                    Portland, OR  97201
        Phone:      (503) 976-1368
          FAX:      (503) 241-4260
       e-mail:      RSD at applelink.apple.com

The last time I posted this suggestion, it generated a thread of about a
half dozen comments agreeing that it is a good program. It only costs $99
and comes with a whole bunch of filters for importing data from varions
on-line and CD-ROM searches. They send out a good demo for a few dollars
(which can be credited to the full purchase)

Good luck.

Jim.

(*** NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WITH RSD - only a simple user)
|       Dr. James Waddell           | Phone: (612) 625-3118       |
| Clinical and Population Sciences  | Fax:   (612) 625-1210       |
|  College of Veterinary Medicine   | Office: 385g An Sci/Vet Med |
|      University of Minnesota      |         1988 Fitch Avenue   |
|                                   |         St. Paul, MN  55108 |