How to decode uuencoded TIFF files?

Anthony Chow chowlab at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 27 18:34:37 EST 1994

Leon,
Several utilities can do uudecoding. Look for Stuffit expander with
Dropstuff enhancer, uulite, uundo (good stuff). These are available at
many ftp sites (all the big ones like ftp.sunet.something). Good luck. If
you want more info give me some e-mail. I'll give you the programs if you
want.

Julian

Leon Parker (mrclean at u.washington.edu) wrote:
: Hi,
: 	   I use Macs in the lab.  I need to look at a uuencoded TIFF
: manuscript
: diagram that I received as part of an email message in my account on
: a UNIX
: machine.  How do I decode this file for viewing?   What software should I
: use and where can I find it (ie FTP sites).  Thanks in advance.

: 			                     -Leon Parker
:                          mrclean at u.washington.edu
:                          Dept. of Microbiology
:                          University of Washington