wanted: software for analysing surveys and epi data

Uwe Baumert tiedtke at vnwz00.uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 28 06:02:12 EST 1994

In article <mr3.10.775390667 at GERGA.SUN.AC.ZA>, mr3 at GERGA.SUN.AC.ZA (Dr M
Roberts, Psigiatrie) wrote:

> Does anybody know of software (shareware or public domain) which can be used
> for survey data and epidemiological research?
> Thanks
> Mimi Roberts

If you're using a DOS-machine I can help you (thow I don't use it by

try SimTeL : aFTP to oak.oakland.edu: SimTel/msdos/statistic/epi*.*

It's EpiInfo. Its an epidemiological packet in the public domain.

Uwe Baumert
Institute for General Zoology and Genetics
University of Muenster
Schlossplatz 5
D-48149 Muenster, Germany           e-mail: tiedtke at vnwz01.uni-muenster.de