Tables of Normalized Frequencies of AminoAcid Res.

Arturo J. Morales arturo at biophysics.bio.rpi.edu
Sat Jul 30 22:00:20 EST 1994

I was wondering if someone knows of where i can find a
table of normalized frequencies of occurence of
AminoAcid Residues in Secondary Structures (globular
proteins preffered).  I have the table from M.Levitt,
Biochemistry 17:4277-4285, 1978.  But I would like something
more current... (with more proteins in the database)

thanks in advance...

	--Art

Arturo J. Morales                      | arturo at biophysics.bio.rpi.edu
Center For Biophysics and Biochemistry | morala2 at rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute       | Troy, NY