Education Software

Andrew Hobbs andrewh at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 2 20:56:16 EST 1994

Hi,

Some time ago (last year) I saw reference to a gopher site which
contained a database of educational software; reviews, publishers etc.
I did log onto it and did some preliminary browsing but it was badly
out of date.  It had the promise that it was being rewritten.  In the
meantime I have lost the address, the original message and my backup,
and I can't find any indication of its existence using gopher.  I think
it was in the UK somewhere.  I would appreciate it if someone could help
me by giving me some directions.

Thanks in advance for any help

      *     Andrew  Hobbs                               *     *
      *     Dept of Biochemistry                *             *
      *     Uni of Western Australia                          *
      *     Nedlands,                                         *
      *     Western Australia   6009                 *   *    *
      *     andrewh at uniwa.uwa.edu.au          *               *