ANNOUNCEMENT : TREECON 3.0 for comfortable phylogeny !

Mark Siddall mes at
Fri Jun 3 15:54:30 EST 1994

In article <schwarze-020694182231 at> schwarze at (Erich Schwarz) writes:
>--Erich Schwarz
>  (who actually finds Felsenstein's
>  arguments in favor of statistical
>  phylogenies way more convincing than
>  "Hennig-style" single-tree analyses)

Well at least there's one of you.  Not me.
B.T.W.  We call it cladistics or phylogentic systematics, and I don't
    know where you came up with the single-tree thing.  Ever heard of
    multiple equally parsimonious trees?

P.S.  Sorry Joe, not meant to be a backhanded criticism.  Fine work.  I
       just don't agree.  :^)

mes at                    I object to a cut-rate one"
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062