Looking for OSP - a primer application

David L. Haviland, Ph.D. HAVILAND at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU
Fri Jun 3 10:25:35 EST 1994

In <199406031154.EAA12702 at net.bio.net> mike at BISON.LIF.ICNET.UK writes:

> I would greatly appreciae any information on an application called OSP
> that chooses PCR and sequencing primers.
>
> Thanx in advance for your help.

> *Michael Mitchell               *  "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for  *
> *User Support                   *   breakfast!"                          *
> *Molecular Biology Software     *                                        *
> *Imperial Cancer Research Fund  *  Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot Extrordinaire  *
> *+44 (0)71 269 3115             *          Red Dwarf V, BBC TV           *

Mike:

Try this:

To one and all - here is the FAX number and address by which to obtain
the OSP oligo software. (E-mail request won't do it!)  In your request you
*MUST* state what format you need (PC,VMS, maybe MAC and unix), you will
not distribute to 3rd parties, sell for profit and the usual
freeware/shareware obligations.

A description of the program appears in PCR Methods and Applications
1:124-128 (1991).

Hope this helps.
David
haviland at kids.wustl.edu