Software to create poster titles

Henrik Wengholt hww at horvak.hrl.dk
Wed Jun 8 04:25:34 EST 1994

Hello World

What programs, drivers and printer drivers do scientists use when
they create poster titles of let say size 150 cm x 40 cm.

At our lab we use Aldus Pagemaker (Mac version) to create double sided
facing pages in A4 size and print them on a laserwriter. We then increase
it to A3 size with a photocopy machine and put them together with tape.

But there must be an easier way to do this - A printer driver that can
handle paper sizes suitable to poster titles, or do you have any hints  ????

Henrik Wengholt, MSc                 E-mail:      hww at hrl.dk
Hagedorn Research Laboratory         Phone:      +45 31680860
Niels Steensens Vej 6                FAX:		 +45 31680502
DK-2820 Gentofte