Old resmap program

Dan Zabetakis dan at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 13 16:03:50 EST 1994

   We have always had an old restriction mapping program around called
'resmap'.  It is far superior to the GCG programs, and a lot of people here
like it. Unfortunately, it is getting out of date, and I can't find out where
it came from or if there are new versions (or updates of the restriction
enzyme list) availible.
   Does anyone have this program, and know about recent versions?

DanZ