Martin Bechard martinb at CAM.ORG
Wed Jun 15 19:47:07 EST 1994

yagi2 at scripps.edu wrote:

: Hello,

: When I try to run the rasmenu program, it stops with a message "cannot
: find cmdialog.vbx".  I suppose the program expects to find this file in
: the \windows\system directory.  Could someone tell me what it is and
: if it is available from somewhere?

: Thanks for your help,

: Akemi Yagi	The Scripps Research Institute
: 		yagi2 at scripps.edu

This file contains the common dialogs used by Windows applications. It is
supposed to be included with every copy of Windows version 3.1. Also, the
makers of this product could supply you with it. Also, if you know anyone
who uses Windows 3.1, their \windows\system directory should contain the

Martin Bechard