Molecular Modelling on a PC

Tom Flores t-flores at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:44:17 EST 1994

Hi

I am posting this query on behalf of a colleague who is relatively
new to the world of PCs. He would like to know of any PC program
for molecular modelling of smallish (300-400MWT) molecules, including
energy minimisation. I had a quick check of previous messages but
didn't find any programs. Both free and  commercial are of interest
along with any comments you have about each program. I'll post a
summary if I get a reasonable response.

Thanks

Tom

Dr Tom Flores        Tel:+44-(0)81 959 3666x2299
NIMR                      Fax:+44-(0)81 913 8545
Mill Hill          Email:t-flores at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
London NW7 1AA
UK                         "FLAMES >> /dev/null"