Image Management Softwares?

Sai Kumar Casula saikumar at
Mon Jun 27 11:25:31 EST 1994

Does anyone out there use or know of good image management

software? I am looking for packages that can  store, retrieve, and

manipulate a large number of images along with text and descriptive

fields  ( images like Radiographs, photographs,  CT etc.).

      I am in the process of collecting a list of software packages

(and user's notes). Please supply company address, product information,

and your experiences if you are using such a program.

   I greatly appreciate your help regarding this.

saikumar at