nucleotide sequence searching via the Internet

agustin at GREEN.DFCI.HARVARD.EDU agustin at GREEN.DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Mar 1 18:57:51 EST 1994

Dear Kanade,
I'm sorry that I can't help you in this particular question,
since I'm a protein crystallographer and have a very similar
problem: I have an antibody (Fab) and would really like to
find some homologous Fabs. I'm highly interested in these
e-mail methods you mentioned in your e-mail.
It would be great if you could tell me where these *help-files*
are that you mentioned.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks.

Regards,
	Agustin

        Agustin de la Calle
        Dana-Farber Cancer Institute