Mac tto PC shareware?

Uwe Baumert tiedtke at vnwz00.uni-muenster.de
Tue Mar 1 07:02:51 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.05.9402281951.A1116-a100000 at ccu.umanitoba.ca>,
guia at CC.UManitoba.CA (Antonio Guia) wrote:

> On 28 Feb 1994, Andre Hamel wrote:
> > I have some Mac written text files sent to me from a colleague, but I have
> > MSDOS based PC. What software to use? Where can I get shareware for this
> > purpose? ... ftp sites? ... program name for me to search via archie or
> > gopher?
> > Andre Hamel                                    email: hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
>
> clink, mac2dos.    Someone else had gotten some information on this net
> not too long ago.   If you can't find these, e-mail me and i'll send you
> the clink program, it allows you to read/write/format MAC diskettes on a PC.
>
> -tg
>
> guia at ccu.umanitoba.ca

At least with System 7, MACs are sold with a little program on one of the
utilties disks, thats called "data /or file converting" (in German "Dateien
konvertieren"). This program makes it possible, to read and write PC
formatted HD disks on a MAC with a HD drive.

--
Uwe Baumert
Institute for General Zoology and Genetics
D-48149 Muenster, Germany           e-mail: tiedtke at vnwz01.uni-muenster.de