Sparcclassic for Molecular Biology?

Fourie Joubert fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
Thu Mar 3 03:51:41 EST 1994

Hi

We are thinking of buying a system for molecular biology, but can only afford
a Sparcclassic (Over here we have to multiply the $ price by 8).

Is there anyone out there using the Classic for sequence analysis, etc? I
would appreciate some comments about what workload this system can handle.

Please mail, thank a lot!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"