Phone number

Dennis Benson dab at ray.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Mar 3 11:25:24 EST 1994

evargas at SPEEDY.COACADE.UV.MX (Enrique Vargas) writes:
: 	Hi!
: 	I want to know if somebody can send me the Tai Te Wu, George Johnson
: or the Kabat database administrators phone number for ask them:
:  	When this database is available again by INTERNET?
: 	Thanks in advance.
: *******************************************************************************
: * Enrique Vargas-Madrazo                  *  evargas at speedy.coacade.uv.mx     *
: *******************************************************************************
: * Laboratorio de Biologia Molecular       *  Phone number: (28)125757         *
: * e Inmunologia Teorica.                  *  FAX number: (28)125757           *
: * Instituto de Investigaciones Biologicas *   Universidad Veracruzana         *
: *                                         *   Xalapa, Veracruz; Mexico.       *

The Kabat database is available by anonymous FTP to:  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Change to the directory 'repository'.  The Kabat files are under the
subdirectory 'kabat'.

Regards,

Dennis Benson
NCBI