Symphony ---> 123 Converter

Diego M.Burrieza LU 674/90 bd4a at zorzal.edu.ar
Thu Mar 3 17:26:59 EST 1994

Hi all,
       I am writing this in behalf of a friend. She has got a disk full
of files made with Symphony. Her hard drive crashed down two days ago, and
when she went to re-install the program, she realized that the #*&$^$@# of
his brother had erased them. She need to use the files urgently and she has
no way of getting Symphony soon. She has 123, Quattro Pro and Excel. If you
know about a ShareWare file converter from Symphony format to one of the
mentioned, I'm sure that she will be very pleased. If you consider
appropriate to zip and uuencode, you can send it to my Email box.
      Since now, thank you for your time and good will.
      I remain, sincerely yours,

Diego M. Burrieza
Undergraduate Student
Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences