Mac tto PC shareware?

Phillip McClean mcclean at plains.NoDak.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:03:09 EST 1994

Andre Hamel (hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca) wrote:

: I have some Mac written text files sent to me from a colleague, but I have
: MSDOS based PC. What software to use? Where can I get shareware for this
: purpose? ... ftp sites? ... program name for me to search via archie or
: gopher?

: thanks much in advance

:                             ********************
: Andre Hamel                                    email: hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
: Manitoba Government Veterinary Services          lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
: 545 University Crescent,                              FAX: (204) 945-8062
: Winnipeg, Manitoba,
: CANADA   R3T 5S6            ********************

  You can obtain a program from ftp.cica.indiana.edu via anonymous ftp
called MACSEE that will do exactly what you want.  The directory location
is
 	pub/pc/win3/util

The name of the file is macsee3d.zip.

You will need to unzip it when you received the program.  I believe it also
comes packaged with a DOS version.

Phil McClean
mcclean at plains.nodak.edu
  If