Mac tto PC shareware?

Phillip McClean mcclean at
Thu Mar 3 14:03:09 EST 1994

Andre Hamel (hamel at wrote:

: I have some Mac written text files sent to me from a colleague, but I have
: MSDOS based PC. What software to use? Where can I get shareware for this
: purpose? ... ftp sites? ... program name for me to search via archie or
: gopher?

: thanks much in advance

:                             ********************
: Andre Hamel                                    email: hamel at
: Manitoba Government Veterinary Services          lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
: 545 University Crescent,                              FAX: (204) 945-8062
: Winnipeg, Manitoba,
: CANADA   R3T 5S6            ********************

  You can obtain a program from via anonymous ftp
called MACSEE that will do exactly what you want.  The directory location

The name of the file is

You will need to unzip it when you received the program.  I believe it also
comes packaged with a DOS version.

Phil McClean
mcclean at